This steakhouse classic can now be a staple in every home chef’s kitchen. Offering the rich flavor of a strip steak on one side, and the delicate bite of filet on the other, our Porterhouse delivers the optimal balance of everything one could want in a steak dinner.
- 32 oz Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Steak(s), Porterhouse
- 1 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive
- 1 tsp salt, sea
- Coat Porterhouse with olive oil, salt and pepper. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Cook on grill or boiler to desired degree of doneness. Top with sauce and serve.
- 8 oz demi glaze
- 1 tbsp Land O'Lakes® Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp mustard, dijon
- 8 oz Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), small, diced
- 2 tsp sugar, granulated
- 8 oz wine, white, dry
- In a sauce pan add butter and onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add white wine and reduce by two-thirds.
- Add Demi glace and reduce by half. Strain and return to heat. Add sugar and dijon mustard. Simmer 3-4 minutes and serve over meat.