This Grilled Porterhouse Steak with Chimichurri Sauce recipe is the steak you've been dreaming of! With Braveheart's “king of T-bone” Porterhouse steak it will provide optimal balance of everything one could want in a steak dinner. This recipe is flavorful, juicy, and easy to cook up in under 20 minutes using super simple ingredients.
- 2 Braveheart Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Parsley no stems
- ½ Cup Fresh Oregano no stems
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 Teaspoon Coarse Ground Pepper
- 1 ½ Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Peppers
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Coat each steak, front and back, with about 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon pepper (per steak).
- Sear the steak for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove and let set for a couple minutes.
- While the steak is cooking or setting, finely mince the parsley and oregano.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl to make your Chimichurri Sauce, and mix well.
- Drizzle the chimichurri sauce over the top of each steak. Serve and enjoy!
If this recipe was useful, check out Braveheart Tournedos! This recipe provides a combination of rich flavors from the parmesan cheese, hollandaise sauce, and mouthwatering crabmeat all on top of our mouthwatering Braveheart steaks.