Black Angus Beast Burger with Philly Steak Recipe
It's a black Angus burger made with Philly beef steak. Combine the perfect bun with shredded cheeses for a delicious meal.
- 1 ea Heritage Ovens® Bun(s), toasted
- 5 1/3 oz Braveheart Burger
- 1 tsp Roma® Oil, Olive
- 1/8 tsp Magellan® sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Magellan® Black Pepper, ground
- 4 oz Roma® Philly beef steak, cooked
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce® peppers and onions, cooked
- 1/4 cup Bacio® mozzarella and provolone cheese, shredded
- Rub olive oil on burger and flavor with black pepper then cook in grill to desired internal degree of doneness.
- Top burger with cooked Philly meat, season with salt then melt cheese on top.
- Place on bun then top with peppers and onions. Have a taste.