Steak-Stuffed Arancini -Friday, September 29, 2023
Experience a new and bold flavor with these Steak-Stuffed Arancini. This dish is a take on a classic Italian delight and offers an unmatched flavor experience. Make it at home for a fun and delicious dinner experience.
Try this delicious beef satay with peanut sauce! It makes for a perfect appetizer or main course in a Thai-inspired meal. Serve it with steamed jasmine rice and a cucumber salad for a complete and satisfying dining experience.
Steakhouse Blues Pizza -Friday, July 28, 2023
Indulge in the perfect combination of tender grilled sirloin, bursting cherry tomatoes, and the bold flavor of blue cheese. With each bite, you'll experience the sizzle of a steakhouse, the tanginess of gourmet blue cheese, and the freshness of ripe tomatoes. Elevate your pizza night to a new level with our Steakhouse Blues Pizza, a tantalizing blend of flavors that will leave you craving more.
Chimichurri Steak Skewers -Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Made with tender, thinly sliced flank steak, these skewers are bathed in a tantalizing marinade consisting of minced chipotle peppers, aromatic garlic, earthy cumin, and rich paprika. Each bite is a tantalizing journey of smoky, spicy, and herbaceous flavors that dance on your palate. Serve these skewers alongside grilled vegetables or a fresh salad to create a complete and satisfying meal that will leave everyone asking for the recipe.
Experience an easy, delicious flavor with this recipe. These Beef and Bean taquitos use simple, quality ingredients that combine to create a flavor that is so satisfying. Try these taquitos out with any toppings of your choice to create a delicious snack or weeknight meal.
Steak Carpaccio -Friday, July 29, 2022
This dish is so easy and includes only 5 ingredients. Beef carpaccio is a perfect midday snack or appetizer to spice up your meal. Experience unique flavor from quality Braveheart beef, smooth olive oil, and flaky salt. You’ll be hard pressed to find a tastier (and easier) dish than this one.
Looking for the perfect date night meal? Look no further. One bite of this grilled filet with lobster cream sauce will bring the taste and feel of a five star restaurant to your kitchen. Creamy lobster sauce elevates the taste of a traditional filet and creates the most delicious meal. You will not regret giving this recipe a try.
This dish makes for the perfect snack or serve with sides to create a delicious meal. This is a light yet filling recipe that is a perfect addition to your day. The crispy bread paired with juicy, tangy balsamic sirloin filet steaks will leave you feeling satisfied. This is a classic Italian dish that is guaranteed to impress.
Steak Caesar Salad -Friday, June 10, 2022
This recipe is perfect for the health-conscious chef. This Steak Caesar Salad combines the flavors of juicy, tender steak filets with creamy and cheesy caesar salad. It is a flavor-packed and light dish that will leave you craving more.
4 6 ounce Braveheart Center-Cut Tenderloin Filets, room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp olive oil
8 cups romaine lettuce, washed and cut to smaller pieces
1 cup croutons
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tbsp dijon mustard
10 small capers
1 egg room temperature
2 anchovy filets or 1 tsp anchovy paste
black pepper to taste
½ cup light olive oil or canola oil
¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
To a blender, add garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, capers, egg, anchovy filets, and pepper.
Blend ingredients until consistency is smooth. Change to low speed and drizzle olive oil in a thin slow stream (this should take a few minutes).
Add parmesan cheese and pulse to combine. Refrigerate until using.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Pat steaks dry. Season both sides very generously with salt and pepper.
Over medium-high to high heat, heat a large cast-iron skillet. Add olive oil and butter. Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes per side. Spoon butter over steaks as they cook.
Insert an oven-safe thermometer and set an alarm for desired temperature (remember the temperature will rise about 3-5 degrees as the steaks rest). Put steaks in the oven and bake until they reach the desired temperature. This will take between 6-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the steaks and how hot you want them.
Remove from skillet and let rest for 10 minutes.
In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese. Add dressing and toss.
Top with steak and additional parmesan cheese and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try out Braveheart Big Steak Salad. This dish is a hearty and tangy treat for salad lovers.
Create a new fan favorite recipe with this mouthwatering Braveheart Center Cut Filet and delicious lobster combination.
- 1 8 oz Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Fillet(s), center cut
- 1/2 cup Bay Winds® Lobster, claw and knuckle meat
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Garlic, minced
- 1 shallot(s), minced
- 1/4 cup Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Green, chopped
- 1/2 cup Piancone® cooking Chablis wine
- 1/2 cup Nature's Best Dairy® Cream, Heavy
- 3 tbsp Nature's Best Dairy® Butter, Unsalted, diced
- 2 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Magellan® Black Pepper, ground
- Remove filet from refrigeration rub with 1 tbsp of Piancone olive oil and season with ½ of the Delectable sea salt ang ground black pepper. Cook filet on pre heated grill until desired internal degree of doneness. For medium rare you would want an internal temperature of 140 – 145 degrees.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat and add the other tablespoon of Piancone olive oil. Now add Peak green onion, garlic, and shallot to the pan. Season with remaining Delectable sea salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour white wine into the pan and allow to reduce by half. Pour Natures Best heavy cream into pan and allow to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low and in small amounts whisk in Natures Best unsalted butter.
- Add Bay Winds lobster claw and knuckle meat to sauce then top the Braveheart filet and serve.