Beef Tenderloin and Red Onion Marmalade Recipe
Enjoy a red onion marmalade with your beef tenderloin for dinner. Expertly combine flavors to craft the perfect bite at home. Invite guests and bring the whole family together to enjoy these mouthwatering Braveheart Center Cut Tenderloin Filets.
- 4 ea Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Fillet(s), Center Cut 10-ounce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp thyme, dry
- 1 large Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp West Creek® Honey
- 2 tbsp West Creek® Vinegar, Red Wine
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Add vinegar, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, thyme, and pepper evenly over beef.
- Place beef on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with onion mixture.