These Beef Medallions develop a deep flavor as they are coated in this simple yet delicious Barcelona Spice Rub. Top this will garlic dressing, and you have one mouthwatering meal on your hands.
- 1 1/2 oz Braveheart® Black Angus Beef Tenderloin, Medallions, 3 each
- 1 tbsp Nature's Best Dairy® Butter
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Green Bell, julienned
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Mushroom(s), quartered
- 1 tbsp Piancone® Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
- 1 tbsp Assoluti® Oil, Olive Blend
- 1 tbsp Raffinato® Cheese Grated, Parmesan
- 80 count Peak Fresh Produce® Potato(es), peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Red Bell, julienned
- 1 Peak Fresh Produce® Onion(s), Red, sliced to taste
- 3 tbsp Piancone® Dressing, Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Tomato(es), diced
- 1 tbsp Peak Fresh Produce® Pepper(s), Yellow, julienned
- Season the beef with 1Tbsp. of Barcelona Spice Rub. Heat a pan with the oil in it. Saute the medallions to desired doneness. Finish by melting the butter in with the beef and spooning it over top.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of water and cook until done. Drain the potatoes, toss in olive oil and season with dry Ranch mix.
- Place in the cut side of the Romaine in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a hot grill for 10 to 15 seconds to mark. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the beef, potatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, peppers and tomatoes on a plate. Drizzle with Roasted red Pepper and Garlic dressing.
Barcelona Spice Rub
- 2 tbsp black pepper, whole
- 1/4 cup Roma® Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Roma® Cumin, Ground
- 1 cup Burst™ Spices Fennel Seed, Ground
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/2 cup salt, kosher
Mix all ingredients together well.